Position Your Investment Property From an Early Phase to Ensure Buyer or Guest Appeal, and Best ROI
Whether you are working on a fix and flip or a short term rental, involving an Investor Staging Consultant (ISC) early on can save some money and potential headaches later on. Rather than having us come at the end to just stage and style, you can benefit from involving us in the very early stages when design decisions and choices are made. We navigate our clients from the initial consultation, selection of color, finishes and fixtures, expert product sourcing at trade pricing, to staging and styling finished spaces. This will ensure the most appropriate design choices for the given demographics and budget.
The role of the designer is that of a good, thoughtful host anticipating the needs of his guests.
We can help you identify and prioritize the key updates and level of improvements
We understand the buyer trends, their longevity, and how to incorporate them
Avoid costly mistakes with our expert color, finishes and fixtures selection
Product sourcing through professional trade accounts for best pricing and ROI
Our Investor Services
1.5h Consultation followed by the written report with room by room checklist and a list resources.
Our Design Consultation tailored for investment properties will provide you with guidance on how to best prioritize improvements and updates for best return on investment. We’ll help you identify your target buyer / guest preferences and introduce them with appropriate design choices.
Product Selection and Sourcing
Planning and selection of color, finishes and fixtures, with expert product sourcing.
Contact us for an estimate
We develop a design plan for the property to include a relevant color story and finishes that resonate with the buyers while maximizing your ROI. We work on selection and sourcing of light fixtures, kitchen and bath fixtures, countertops, tile, flooring options, as well as window coverings.
Staging and Styling
We present the finished property for listing with full-service staging, installation and stying.
Contact us for an estimate
We create a staging plan tailored for each property to ensure the best layout and flow. We incorporate our rental furniture and accessory package for vacant staging, and manage procurement and installation for vacation rentals. We style with buyer/guest experience in mind.
Our 4D Development Process
- Introduction: We invite you to contact us so we can get to know each other and ensure the best fit for your project.
- Exploration Meeting: We spend 1.5h with you in person or virtually to evaluate your investment property, budget and target buyer/guest, so we can determine recommendations and scope of project.
- As part of our consultation service, we explore the property with you and offer insights and suggestions on the spot. We follow up with a Report that outlines our recommendations you can implement.
- We create a detailed design plan to optimize the space for what the buyer/guest demographics trend is.
- We develop appealing color scheme, select light fixtures, kitchen and bath fixtures, flooring options, counter, tile and cabinets, as well as window coverings that resonate with buyers and maximize your ROI.
- We also plan for furniture and accessories to be used in the final staging to create a desired impact and complete the transformation.
- Preparing the Space: We provide you with the Pre-staging Guide with recommended projects to be completed prior to staging day.
- Showcase: On the scheduled staging day, we arrive to do the Installation, which means executing our design plan in the space – bringing in the inventory, finalizing furniture configuration, styling and final touches.
- Experience: We think about the buyer or guest experience and create the lifestyle they aspire to.
- Result: You can expect to receive good offers or high volume of bookings quickly. This will enable you to promptly move on to your next project.
© 2020 Abode to Adore, LLC