We Maximize ROI with Smart Choices
While working on a fix and flip, new build, or a short term rental property, involving an Interior Designer and Investor Staging Consultant (ISC) will ensure that you are making relevant choices to create appeal for the target buyer or guest, while maximizing your return on investment.
The role of the designer is that of a good, thoughtful host anticipating the needs of his guests.– Charles Eames
- We help you identify and prioritize key updates and level of improvements
- We understand buyer trends, their longevity, and how to incorporate them
- Avoid costly mistakes with our expert color, finishes and fixtures selection
- We do product sourcing through professional trade accounts for best pricing
- Impactful listing presentation with our rental furniture and accessories
- We manage furnishings selection, procurement + install for vacation rentals
- We design+style with your budget and buyer/guest experience in mind
Our Investor Solutions
1.5h Consultation to determine key updates, buyer trends and design direction
Product Selection + Sourcing
Planning and selection of color, finishes, and fixtures, with expert product sourcing
Staging + Styling
We present the finished property for listing with full-service staging, installation + stying
Our 4D Development Process
We will determine property needs during initial discovery call. To follow is the project proposal with scope of work. All documents and designs are available online for review and approval.
We’ll produce a tailored design plan to fit the property and target buyer objectives. We select and source color, fixtures and finishes that both resonate with the customer and maximize your ROI.
Once the property is remodeled, we schedule an installation day to deliver and arrange staging or STR inventory. This takes about 6-8 h. We will style the space so it photographs well.
After realizing the full potential of the property, you can expect to receive good offers or high volume of bookings. This will enable you to promptly move on to your next project.
© 2020-2022 Abode to Adore, LLC