We Turn what Sellers Have into what Buyers Want
We help real estate agents present and market impactful and relevant listings with our complete staging solutions for occupied and vacant properties, tailored for the target buyer.
Design adds value faster than it adds costs.– Joel Spolsky
- We present the listings that drive traffic and create impact to turn house hunters into buyers
- Our consultation with written report provides an actionable guidance on how to prepare for a sale
- We ensure the best listing photos with occupied layout and styling, plus our accessories package
- We handle the complete vacant staging installation + styling with our furniture and decor rentals
- Update and stage your property for sale without any upfront costs with our Pay-at-Close Option
- We are a full-service, industry certified, and insured professional staging studio with own inventory
Our Staging Solutions
1.5h Consultation followed by the written report with room by room checklist and a list of resources
Styling + Photo Prep
On-site staging and styling to prepare occupied properties for listing photos and open houses
Staging installation + styling with our own furniture and decor rental inventory for vacant properties
According to Real Estate Staging Association (RESA), 75% of sellers who invested an average 1% of the sale price into staging, saw an ROI of 5-15% over asking price.
Abode to Adore staged properties sold for between 6-21% over asking price, with typical investment 0.6% of listing price, yielding up to 30 times ROI on staging.
Abode to Adore has partnered with Zoom Casa, a real estate concierge platform, to offer a Pay-at-Close option. You can now prepare your house to sell for the top dollar without any upfront costs. This includes staging, as well as some recommended repairs and renovations.
- Check to see if your property qualifies for Pay-at-Close option
- Request a quote for staging and choose Pay-at-Close option
- Abode to Adore creates a quote, including Zoom Casa’s concierge fee, for homeowner’s approval
- Zoom Casa sends contract to the homeowner
- Abode to Adore schedules and completes staging installation
- Home sells fast and at the maximum price point
- Abode to Adore destages the property
- Payment for staging is made out of escrow directly to Zoom Casa, per their terms and conditions
If you’re an agent already rendering services by Zoom Casa, you can specifically request Abode to Adore as one of preferred vendors.
Our 4D Home Staging Process
During a discovery call we’ll gather all the information and follow up with a proposal the same day. You can e-sign the and pay online with ease. We will then schedule and confirm the staging day.
We will plan a site visit to take some measurements and pictures to ensure we are selecting and pulling the optimal furniture and decor inventory for that space, with the target buyer in mind.
On the staging day we will deliver, unpack and install all the furniture and accessories. This takes about 4-6h depending on size. We will style the space and leave it ready for the photographer.
The offers will pour in. Once sold, you will call us to de-stage, while the homeowner can plan to spend their extra cash on their next house. If staging was financed, it will be paid for at closing.
© 2020-2023 Abode to Adore LLC