How We Check The Boxes On Home Sellers’ To Do List
Get noticed and attract buyers – 93% of house hunters look online at the property to decide whether to see it in person.*
We maximize the first impression with visual and functional elements that appeal to target buyers’ lifestyle.
Increase speed and price of sale – 85% of staged homes sold for 5-23% over list price, and they sold 3-30 times faster.*
We present your home with intention to drive traffic and create impact so you can quickly turn the house hunters into buyers.
Design adds value faster than it adds costs.
– Joel Spolsky
Get the best ROI – Average investment of 1% resulted in sale 5-15% over asking price for 75% of sellers.*
We help you identify and prioritize improvements and areas of focus for best return on investment.
Find the quality professionals you can rely on – Partnering with qualified stagers is a vital part of marketing and selling a property.
We are a full-service, industry certified and insured professional home staging and redesign studio with our own inventory.
Our Home Staging Services
1.5h Consultation followed by the written report with room by room checklist and list of resources.
Virtual $150 | In Person $250
Our Staging Consultation will provide you with clear actionable guidance on how to best prepare your property for sale by prioritizing improvements for best return on investment, decluttering advice and design ideas including furniture placement, color adjustments, lighting and accessories.
Styling and Photo Prep
On-site staging and styling to prepare occupied properties for listing photos and open houses.
Starting at $450
Following our consultation, we help you finalize the pre-staging steps and come back to ensure the property is picture-perfect. We create appeal for potential buyers by adding finishing touches with final layout and styling, adding our accessories package as needed. We also offer guidance how to prepare for the open house.
Staging and ReDesign
We take care of the whole staging process from pre-staging, through design, to installation and styling.
Starting at $850
We create a staging plan tailored for your space that resonates with the target buyer. Starting with recommending updates and finishes, selecting color and lighting, we move on to develop the best layout and flow, working to incorporate and supplement homeowners own furnishings, or providing our inventory for vacant properties. We take care of the complete staging installation, styling and de-staging.
Abode to Adore has partnered with Zoom Casa, a real estate concierge platform, to offer a Pay-at-Close option. You can now prepare your house to sell for the top dollar without any upfront costs. This includes staging, as well as some recommended repairs and renovations.
The process is simple:
- Check to see if your property qualifies for Pay-at-Close option
- Request a quote for staging from Abode to Adore and choose Pay-at-Close option
- Abode to Adore creates a quote, including Zoom Casa’s concierge fee, for homeowner’s approval
- Zoom Casa sends contract to the homeowner
- Abode to Adore schedules and completes staging installation
- Home sells fast and at the maximum price point
- Abode to Adore destages the property
- Payment for staging is made out of escrow directly to Zoom Casa, per their terms and conditions
If you’re an agent already rendering services by Zoom Casa, you can specifically request Abode to Adore as one of Zoom Casa’s preferred vendors.
According to Real Estate Staging Association (RESA), 75% of sellers who invested an average 1% of the sale price into staging, saw an ROI of 5-15% over asking price.
Abode to Adore staged properties sold for between 6-21% over asking price, with typical investment 0.6% of listing price, yielding up to 30 times ROI on staging.
Our 4D Home Staging Process
- Introduction: We invite you to contact us so we can get to know each other and ensure the best fit for your project.
- Exploration Meeting: We spend 1.5h with you in person or virtually to evaluate your space, needs and target buyer, so we can determine recommendations and scope of project.
- As part of our consultation service, we explore the property with you and offer insights and suggestions on the spot. We follow up with a Home Staging Report and Checklist that outlines our recommendations you can implement for a quick DIY staging.
- As part of our other home staging services, we take photos and measurements and use this initial assessment of your house and its inventory to create tailored Home Staging Plan. Based on this, we present you with a Proposal for the project.
- Project Kick off: Once you give us the thumbs up, we confirm the schedule and transformation begins!
- We create a detailed design plan to optimize the space and inventory you have for what the buyers want.
- We do this by improving flow and function of the space, creating a focal point and optimal furniture placement. We develop appealing color scheme, flattering lighting, and enhance the space with carefully selected textiles and accessories.
- We feature furniture and accessories that you already own and introduce additional key pieces to create the desired impact and complete the transformation.
- Preparing the Space: We provide you with the tailored Pre-staging Guide with recommended projects to be completed prior to staging day. This includes decluttering and depersonalizing, as well as taking care of any necessary repairs or updates. We share a list of resources and vetted service providers to help you out. You can also opt to have us project manage this phase for you.
- Showcase: On the scheduled staging day, we arrive to do the Installation, which means executing our design plan in the space – from furniture configuration, bringing in additional inventory, to styling and final touches.
- Support: We know it’s not easy living in the house that needs to look its best for every showing or open house. This is why we provide you with Post-staging Guide that advises you how to live comfortably while also being able to show your home at its best on moment’s notice.
- Result: You can relax and expect to soon receive a good offer. This will enable you to quickly move on to your next destination with some extra cash to turn your new house into a home.
© 2020 Abode to Adore, LLC